1. I am procrastinating. I need to design a business card.
2. My kids are watching the Avengers for the 5th time - but it’s the first time my Dad’s seen it … so that’s so very cool!
3. I’m realizing that my ex no matter how nice he is for how many days … is always going to be a ticking time bomb.
4. I went shopping with my mom today for a dress for my Aunt’s vow renewal.
5. I like being married … just not to the men I’ve married. ha!
6. My computer is about to die.
I’m going to remember this.
Wiggle wiggle, I work out! Look at the definition in my shoulder!!
Early sleepy time for Reesey
I call Co. Guy “boy”.
We met when we were 15.
We were very close thou he lived far away in the land known as Ohio.
I was here in Dixie.
We wrote back and forth for more than three years.
Then I broke his heart.
Then I realized what I gave up.
20 years went by.
We saw each other.
It was like riding a bike.
He hurt me back.
He stopped talking to me.
On the 10 th or so response from him now.
Must be drunk
1. My Colorado Long lost love, decided to talk to me tonight. It was nice. It didn’t make my dopomine levels shoot up to that hurricane on Saturn.
2. I didn’t text fella from Sat. afternoon til today. Today, everything was work related.
3. I had a great lunch with my asst. and my other biz partner today. I didn’t even miss fella.
4. Sylvi is Harriet Tubman for the school wax history museum. I got her a perfect costume at goodwill. She is, however, not going to be black … so she’s looking a little more like Helen Keller or Susan B Anthony. It’s all good.
5. Life is pretty good - I think I’ll sleep well.
6. I’m grateful for my blessings, large and small.